Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing the right driving tuition/instructor is essential to your learning experience as well as the course’s effectiveness. Our instructors are highly experienced and professional in teaching all aspects of driving and theory.
United Driving Tuition's priority during this pandemic is to keep not only myself and family safe but my pupils too. At this current time the pandemic is not over and without a vaccine or track and trace app available the potential to spread the virus is still high. I have therefore put in place the following procedures to keep everyone safe.
- My vehicle has been sprayed with an anti-microbial mist. I will continue to spray my vehicle every 28 days. The anti-microbial mist is proven to eliminate the signs of the virus making it unable to live on surfaces.
- I have a supply of gloves and masks. These will be provided at the beginning of each lesson. It is not in the guidance released by the DVSA essential that these are worn but if your personal preference is to wear one they will be provided.
- Windows will be open as much as possible to provide ventilation.
- Before and after each lesson I will be wiping down the vehicle with antibacterial wipes.
- Pupils will be advised to wash their hands after their lesson when possible to do so.
- During a lesson if I am not happy with any symptoms which you may have I will have the right to stop the lesson.
It is important to let me know if you develop any symptoms (high temperature, continuous cough or loss of smell and taste). It is also important to inform me if a family member that you live with or anybody which you have had contact with develops any symptoms.
Hourly £29.50 per hour
Block Booking Discount £28.00 per hour (£280.00)
Weekend Rate (Saturday & Sunday) £32.00 per hour
Pass Plus Course Price £230.00
Refresher £30.00 Per Hour or Block Booking £27.00
Advanced £28.50 Per Hour or Block Booking £27.00
Instructor Training £35.00 Per HourMore Info
Intensive Driving Courses/Lessons
10 Hours £280.00
20 Hours £560.00
30 Hours £825.00
40 Hours £1095.00More Info
You'll also be asked one 'show me' question where you'd actually have to show them how you'd carry out a safety task while you're driving. The show me question could be asked at any time during your driving test including the independent driving part. If you're unsure how to do it when driving on the test then the examiner will ask you to pull up on the left when it's safe and convenient and ask you you to find the control.
It's a good idea to get familiar with where the controls are and how to use them before you try it when driving.
For further informatoin on the "Car 'show me, tell me' vehicle safety questions" please vist the DVSA website;
Show me, Tell me Questions